Thursday, March 3, 2011

2/3/2011. the most f*** up day in this month.. i got a bitch warning me to delete her photo from my album, i got non-stop work for today, then my wife getting her last stage of surgery, then i was stuck in a traffic jam when im on my way to meet my best friend to watch Beastly. the bad news is, the ticket redeem time is over.
why am i keep frustrating all the people that i've met? from the day i born, my family frustrated with me coz im a very crybaby. each time something goes wrong, i cried. i always had a big fight with my big bro. we fight for everything.
as the time goes by, my parents sent me to a Tahfiz school. they expect me to remember 30 verse of Al-Quran. unfortunately im not good at my memory. then the head master said "either you quit, or i expel you." seems to me that i don't have other choice eh? so i continue my study to a day-school.when i was in form 3, i made my Arabic teacher frustrated coz i failed her subject. she is so frustrated till she dont speak to her student anymore.
then i moved to technical school. i met many new friends. in fact, all of them are my new friends. i've seen many faces and attitudes. some can be friends some are not. on the last day of my school, i've made my leader frustrated with me coz i was involved in a fight. then, no one trusted me after that exept my best friend. i've made many people frustrated with me.
and the latest, i've made my best buddy frustrated. he waits for me for hours coz i'm late. damn it!. why cant i change myself! s***! i just wanna say sorry to him. i am so f***ed up!

4 comments:

  1. rilex da la..sume org x leyy lari dri wat kesilapan..x perla cite bnda yg lpas..kate nk mulekn idop bru..mne bley pndang blkng bro~

    aq tag ko kt sni :
    http://myfreetyme.blogspot.com/2011/03/rindu-yang-teramat-sangat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.. sdih.. ak slalu wat org kecewa ngn ak.. =(

    ReplyDelete