Saturday, February 26, 2011

i text her recently. i told her how much i miss her. she said her love for me is over & never return to love me again. she said that there is someone better for me than her self.
then i said; i will wait for you. i know deep in ur heart, u still love me.
she said; there is no more.
i said; i remember the first time we meet. we don't love each other on that time.
she said; the difference is this time not just no more, but never.
i asked; just because u TAUGHT that i have someone else?
she said; whatever taught now are too late. things already happen. now im looking foward to someone else but this time it'll be more serious.
i said; there is no one else that i love than my family, friends & you.
she said; God plans the best for us.
i said; & u are the best for me. I've climb Jabal Rahmah to pray that you'll be the best for me. I've humbled myself to God so that you'll be the best for me. i really love you.
she said; u will forget me 1 day.
i said; if you can forget me, its a lie. if i can forget you, its a lie. if you don't love me anymore, its a lie. if i can hate you, its a lie. don't lie to yourself or others. or else others will lie to you. my love towards you never lie. if i was lying, i never love you this far. but till death i wont lie to myself.

why did she still have in mind that i have someone else?? ****!! WHY?!! can anyone told me?? WHY?!! PLEASE!! for 3 month i suffer just because she said i have someone else?? WHAT THE ****!!!

10 comments:

  1. Sigh, dude. Stop texting her- no, stop consider she even exists. Now is the time for your family, no more, no less. I hate to say this, but she's not the best for you mate -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. budus nye pompuan. kalo laki xnk tanggungjawab, mrh. kalo laki nk tanggungjawab pn mrh jgk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aq sokong sis..chillax la bro..bunga bkn sekuntum..kalo ade jodoh x ke mne bro..ko pk psl fmily n pljrn bro lg bgos...wat semk je pk psl cinta skrg..laen la kalo dye btol2 jodoh bro..n bro cnfirm2 yg bro akn nikahi dye...leyh la cite tyme skrg...huhuhu..sory if ayt kaso ckit..peace no war~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tak bleh blah diela, nak gak selitkan 'sis' kat aku tu. chett XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahha...ko da keje kew?da cukup duet?..
    ade ati konon nk kawen..blaja dlu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. xpe2.. girls!(not only you) u can say 'no' now. but u'll never say 'no' forever! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever la bro..asl kn ko bhgia d ar~
    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete