Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shooting Stars.

Talking bout shooting stars, have you ever seen one with ur own eyes? well I've seen it twice. it was very mesmerizing. i feel like i was in a heaven, looking at something that is really, really, totally rare. it shoots from one star to another star. the first time i saw it, i feel like my eyes tricking myself. but on the second incident, i feel like i was a very special human.
The first time is when i was with my family on vacation at Terengganu. on that time, i was laying on the sand on the beach, looking at the skies, counting the stars, texting my girl, then i saw it. I feel like "Wow, what a very romantic moment". i can never forget every thing about that moment. more over, i just had a quarrel between me and my little brother. when i saw the shooting star, i feel like all my problems just lost.
The second time, when i was dating with my girl. well, this time im not having a very good moment tough. there was a very big problem happens to us. but still, i can never forget it. when i was talking to 'this guy', i look up into the skies and there it was; the shooting stars. it really mesmerize me. then again, i feel like all my problems lost. unfortunately, she didn't see it. well, may be i really are a special human. =p

2 comments: