Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE NEW ME!!

i just came back from this 'program'. im not gonna tell what program is it, but ill tell you when i succeeded in this program. we might need to use our mind a little bit. just to remember what did the speaker told us what to do.
right now what i need is to ask help from my friends, find myself, fix myself, push myself to the limit! no more fooling around! no more playing around! i must success! no more pampering myself! i know what i must do! i must do what i know what to do! I want to to prove to her, to my family, to my friends, to them, to everyone, I have changed!
after i succeeded, I will pull EVERYONE to join my success! I'll help y'all! I'll change your life!

WORLD!! BE READY!! HEAR I COME!! YEAH!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck mate! :)

    ps/ Pasal masa tu --> Bukak dashboard - setting - formatting, then tukar Time Zone GMT+08.00 Kuala Lumpur

    ReplyDelete